Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Love My Church Sunday

I Love My Church Sunday is a special day at Calvary Baptist Church. I am excited about what God will do on this day. Last week was a fun week, but it was overshadowed by a large snowfall that kept many people from the church house. Tomorrow (2/14/10) will be like a family reunion in that we have not been together for more than two weeks time. I am excited to be back together with the people of Calvary for another great Lord's day!

Each adult in attendance will receive a special gift for being in attendance.

It is not often that I Love My Church Sunday falls on Valentine's Day. The Lord has laid on my heart the following thought and title of tomorrow's message, "What Love Is This?" What a wonderful thing - the Love of Christ! Tomorrows message will focus on the The Persistence of His Love, the Power of His Love, and the Purity of His love.

I look forward to seeing you in the church house starting at 10am for Sunday School.

Your Friend,
Pastor Giovanelli

No comments:

Post a Comment